Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions before booking any of our services. Discover Azores Photo Tours – Created by local guide and photographer Bruno Ázera
- All registration entries to be accepted they must include full name, email address, phone number and day of the tour. A payment or deposit per participant is also required at the time of registration to reserve a spot on our Day Tours, Photo Workshops or Photo Tour to other Islands.
- In general, a Discover Azores tour includes all local transportation, professional guides, insurance and entry fees, unless specified differently. Please look at our website for a full description of what is included for each tour, as details vary slightly per trip.
Cost and payment:
- All prices shown include VAT at the current legal rate, and the amount varies for each photography tour. The quoted values do not include alcoholic drinks, items of personal spending or any other thing not mentioned on tour.
- Payments and deposits can be made through our online billing system by Paypal service.
- Payments for our Day Tours must be made until 24 hours before each service.
- Our Photo Tours to other Islands require a deposit to reserve a spot. The final payment is due no later than 60 days before the departure date of the photo tour you are joining.
- To receive a full refund, you must contact us directly within 48 hours of your Day Tour.
- Should the customer not be present at the scheduled time for the activities, you shall not be entitled to any type of refund.
Photo Trips & Workshops
- If in the event we do not sell an adequate amount of seats on a photo trip, Discover Azores may cancel the entire tour and refund all deposits and payments to participants that signed up.
- A deposit is required to reserve a spot on any of our photo trips. This deposit can be made through our online billing system by Paypal. The final payment is due no later than 60 days prior to the departure date of the photo tour you are joining.
- Participants should be in generally good health. Any restrictions of a medical or dietary nature should be made known to us well before departure. We will inform the relevant supplier of their requirements, but we cannot guarantee that all needs will be met and have no liability to the participant if they are not satisfied.
- Personal accident insurance and liability cover all services. An adult must accompany clients under the age of 18 or bring a written authorization from their parents or guardian.
- We encourage all participants to purchase airfare cancellation insurance.
- During our tours, we use services from various suppliers. Discover Azores or any member of our team cannot be held responsible for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any supplier or any third party.
- We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam. We will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information to any third party.
- We reserve the right to take photographs or videos during the operation of any tour or expedition and to use the resulting photography for promotional purposes.
- Participants are not allowed to organize, host, promote or sell photo trips, tours or workshops to locations they visited with Bruno Ázera or any member of our tour, within five years of joining a trip. In case of violation, a penalty of 10.000€ (Euro) per year is applicable.
Payment of your deposit confirms that you agree to these terms and conditions